Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The CIFE Seed proposal.

This day marks the completion of my proposal for CIFE seed funding. CIFE (Center for Integrated Facility Engineering) is a department with Stanford University. They offer one year's worth of funding to researchers to get new ideas off the ground. It's pretty much my last shot at getting serious funding for my Engineer degree. I've been investing hours and hours into the paper and presentation since the end of March.

And it's finally passed. And I am very proud of my work. The proposal looks great, my presentation was spotless, and everyone seemed impressed. Several people commented on the polished quality of my presentation and visual aides. (I have my public speaking class to thank for the success of my work.) I am certain I did everything possible, so now it's just a matter of waiting to hear the results. Even if I don't get the money, I can rest assured knowing I tried my best. That's what counts.

It would be nice to have the money, though.

No comments: